Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as ROLE.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
To develop software in accordance with the V-cycle development process and the product quality requirements (RAMS, FMEA, SFEA, PHA….):
- Specification: Development of requirements, traceability of customer needs.
- Conception: Architecture modularity, description of services and constraints.
- Coding: implementation regarding the programming rules
- Unitary Test: redaction of unitary tests plans, execution of unitary test scenarios.
- Integration test: redaction of integration test plans, execution of test scenarios on targets, management of Issue tracking
To apply software engineering methods by using software engineering tools:
- For specifications, design and test
- For debugging (emulator) and simulation (CANalyser…)
- For software building: storage, version control, management of software work-products, environment of cross-development tools.
- For issues: Technical Evolution Demand, configuration item management.
To take part in the evaluation of new method of development:
- Real time system: analysis of market products, proprietary kernel application
- Micro-controller: evaluation of technical characteristics of µC
- Development tools: Emulator, test tools
- Methods: formal specification, functional analysis tool …
- Quality tools: respect of programming rules …
and if you have/are:
- Ability and diplomacy to work in team
- Efficiency to cope with problems
- Ability to keep a deadline
- Well-motivated to perform current tasks
- Self-sufficient to perform the essential functions of this job
- Excellent level of English, German is a plus
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!