Leader mondial de la sécurité automobile, Autoliv emploie plus de 60 000 personnes dans le monde. Nous inventons et fabriquons des systèmes innovants et performants : airbags frontaux ou latéraux, prétensionneurs et ceintures de sécurité, allumeurs et générateurs de gaz, électronique, volants…
Parce que notre savoir-faire contribue à sauver des vies, bien faire notre métier nous impose de faire toujours mieux, d’aller toujours plus loin pour la satisfaction de nos clients. Dans le cadre de notre développement, nous recherchons, pour la Direction R&D Electronique Embarquée, située à Cergy (95), un Ingénieur Système Innovation Electronique (F/H).
The System Engineer develops innovating electrical and mechatronic systems for Automotive Safety Applications.
She/he is a member of the Electronics Development team in charge of Innovation, reporting directly to the Project Team Leader.
- Define & develop electrical and mechatronic systems based on internal/external requirements and according to Autoliv strategic product deployment
- Functional analysis including Safety and Cyber Security
- System architecture, modularity, description of services and constraints.
- Understand and focus on functional relationships between elements of the system
- Construction aiming at an optimized final system integration
- Theoretical analysis, modelling, simulation
- Support and/or lead DFM (Design for Manufacturing) for feasibility of industrialization
- Product testability (type of test, test sequence …)
- Tool definition (for expertise, manufacturing, testability …)
- System design verification by simulation, testing and correlation
- Apply systems engineering methods by using systems engineering tools
- Specifications, design, and architecture
- Overall fulfilment of the systems engineer role with respect to industry standards such as CMMI, Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262 (according to the V-Cycle)
- Participating in DFMEA / FTA and evaluate functional safety aspects of the systems design
- Ensure consistency of system work-products development
- Writing system documents (Item Definition, Architecture, IFA, EFA, Requirements …)
- Performing requirements review with PL and BUs (leading and participating) - DGD
- Participating on risk analysis (FMEA for design)
- Supporting supplier agreement contract
- Integrating and releasing system deliveries
- Bringing support to the software and hardware designers during system development
- Support in system development follow-up for the projects
- Support the workload (PBS, WBS…) for system and requirement engineering
- Establishing a detailed progress system task report with the referring design lead
- Supporting in definition of system tests and review associated results
- Following up with external subcontracting companies for system development
- More than 5 years in advanced system engineering in electronics (control boards)
- Level (diploma) required: Engineer in Electronics (preferably)
- Good level in at least one of the following: system modelling, algorithms, signal processing, mathematics, communication theory, IoT development.
- Experience: Min. 7 years of work experience in development of embedded real-time mechatronic systems
- Good knowledge of mechatronics system design (mechanical and electronics)
- Good knowledge of development method for embedded systems
- Excellent level of English
- Curious, open minded, teamwork oriented, conscientious, well-organized